ABOUT TRAVELING



if only i’m lucky enough to live in America or Europe where people praise traveling so much they made a lot of shows about it, i’d like to be one of the presenter. i always envy Samantha Brown and Anthony Bourdain, they have very interesting personality that meets the traveler tendencies. the other thing that i envy about them is of course, being able to travel for living. there’s a famous quote saying  from Confucius, “Choose a job you love, and you will never have to work a day in your life.” i guess not everyone is lucky enough to have that.
i still consider myself lucky. i got a special privilege to get cheap tickets, i was introduced to travel since i was little. therefore, i got a chance to see the world outside my home country, Indonesia. this is my new year's resolution to actually have a blog dedicated to my travel activities.

so, my name is Litya. i have a degree in design, i’m a gradute student at the moment and a part time traveler. here goes my travel tale.



0 people have a say:

Post a Comment